Seguidores del Panteon Solitario!

JUEGOS GRATIS

Rincon juegos

martes, 1 de febrero de 2011

THE BECOMING - VOL 1


THE BECOMING ES UNA BANDA DE ROCK GOTICO ALTERNATIVO RECOMENDABLE PARA CUALQUIER SEGUIDOR DE LA BUENA MUSICA,DEN CLICK A LA IMAGEN DE LA BANDA PARA EXHUMAR SUS ROLAS,SI PUEDEN COMENTAR SERIA GRATIFICANTE.



Oh, how I love to feel the blade of self-inflicted pain

Yet I long to dwell in purity

My desire is for light to overcome my hate

Yet I play a whore to darkness and remain unclean

Let the hills hear my voice as I shout out my plea

Let your perfect love our over me

And I cry for the rain to fall

And I pray that it drowns my soul

Take my pain, I give it all

I cry

All my sins have found me out

And you will know me by the mark upon my brow

I am the killer free to roam

Adulterer that casts the stone

I am desolate due to the life I chose

I am a servant of love

And yet a lover of sin

I'll do it over again and over again

I've done it again.

No hay comentarios: