Seguidores del Panteon Solitario!

JUEGOS GRATIS

Rincon juegos

miércoles, 22 de enero de 2014

Angelica - Thrive (2013)


Este album tambien lo considero recomendable para quienes gustan del hard rock melodico, aunque el video resulta muy simple no deja de ser uno de mis temas preferidos de Angelica.




This is the time to re-design my love 
With many colours 
This is my life, I'm running with my fantasy 
Emotions 

Honey belong to me, 'cause I really belong to you 
In my feelings, activate this love 
Is coming deep into my soul 

Break my heart tonight 
You make me feel in paradise 
Can you feel my love 

Break my heart tonight 
You put the colours in my life 
Painting all my love 

Break my heart tonight 
I want be happy and satisfied 
With this crazy love 

Break my heart, break my heart 
Colours in paradise 
All of my life 

Carry me on, I need to feel in love 
It's not illusion 
Tumbling down, I'm reaching all your energy 
Emotions 

No hay comentarios: